Managing Your Account
Access all your account and general settings.
Log in to your Oshinstar account and take full advantage of the ability to customize your account settings.
To enter your settings:
- 1.Enter theMenu in the upper right corner and then tapSettings. You will also be able to access by tappingwhich is located at the top right of the menu.
- 2.In this section you will have access to the following settings:
- 3.Check Point
- 4.Account Settings
- Manage Account
- Limits and feautures
- 5.General Settings
- Notification settings
- My Oshin Code
- Preferred Measurement System
- Two-Factor authentication
To configure, disable and enable a Check Point:
- 1.Enter the Menuin the upper right corner and then tap Settings. You can also access it by tappingon the top right of the menu.
- 2.You can set up a Check Point in the Settings section and in your Manage Account by taplocated at the top right of each section.🔐
- 3.Confirm your password or biometric authentication to finish setting it up.
- 4.Once configured, you can enable and disable it at any time by tappingagain and tap Lock it.🔐
Your Account Menu is a space where you will have access to all your user settings, email notifications, language and viewing your Oshinstar account level, among other accesses.