Bringing the art and experience of Talent to the forefront.
Through Oshinstar's platform, all multimedia content and NFTs created by our digital talents and/or artists will be registered (tokenized) on the blockchain, allowing the sale of exclusive, therefore unique, content in the form of NFTs.
All digital content can be owned and traded both privately, through users' wallets, and publicly.
Verifying the authenticity, selling, buying and archiving of an NFT requires some knowledge of blockchain technology.
Oshinstar has made all of these functions simple and intuitive for any user who owns a smartphone and has access to the Internet.
This is what gives Oshinstar the potential for widespread adoption and to become an icon on a global scale.
Having a marketplace where anyone can buy and sell NFT is a boon to the decentralized world. With new technology to buy and sell art, the art world in general benefits from marketplaces like the Oshinstar platform.
Anyone can be a part of this new movement. After all, decentralization is all about user control. You can browse the Oshinstar Marketplace at your leisure and see if you want to create, search, buy and/or sell any kind of NFTs or digital assets, such as a photo, video or any digital creation, possibly unique and with great value.
Before you dream of having the coolest NFT gallery, you must link your wallet to Oshinstar. If you haven't created or don't have a wallet yet, you can check out our guide on how to create an Oshinstar wallet.
Create an NFT in a simple way by following a few steps. The Oshinstar Marketplace is a section that empowers your imagination, with an intuitive design built on a decentralized marketplace. Bringing the art and experience of Talent to the forefront.
To create an NFT:
- 2.You will be directed to the NFT creation page where you can upload your NFT file.
- 3.Assign a name and add a description.
- 4.Customize your NFT. Place it in an existing collection or add properties, levels, statistics and even unlockable content.
- 6.Once you have finished customizing your NFT, tap Create.
Congratulations, you've just made your first NFT!
When accessing the Oshinstar Marketplace, you will have the option to browse the entire contents of the store or continue scrolling down where you will see some of the most popular creations on the platform.
If you have OshinCoin in your wallet, tap on the NFT you like the most to proceed with the purchase.
There, you can choose to go to the Talent's profile and their collection of digital creations and NFTs.
When you decide to buy NFTs, you should consider a few factors. You should pay attention to some areas of concern before committing to buy NFTs or marketing them in general.
Once you have decided that a particular NFT is the one you want:
- 1.Tap on Buy Now.
- 2.Check the boxes and tap on Pay.
- 3.Oshinstar or your added wallet will ask you to sign the transaction.
- 4.Sign to finalize and complete the exchange.
- 5.Wait a few minutes until your transaction is confirmed.
Congratulations! You now officially own a unique token on the Solana blockchain. And perhaps most importantly, you own a unique digital creation that you love.
Are you ready to sell your first NFT on Oshinstar?
NFT you want sell
Once you have decided which NFT you want to sell:
- 1.Select the NFT you would like to sell from your wallet. If you do not have an NFT available to sell, see our tutorial on creating an NFT to get started.
- 2.Select Sell at the top right to go to the listing page.
- 3.You will be taken to the listing page, where you can choose the price and type of sale.
- You can set a duration for the sale. The default options are 1 day, 3 days or 1 week, but you can also set a custom duration using the calendar.
- You can include the digital creation in a bundle (grouping NFTs from different collections).
- You can reserve your digital creation for a specific buyer. To do so, simply paste your address in the field under "Reserve for a specific buyer".
At the end of the steps, you will be asked to confirm your sale by signing a transaction.
Please note that if you have never sold on Oshinstar before, you will first need to initialize your wallet. Also, if the digital creation you are listing was not minted on Oshinstar but through a custom contract, additional approval and signature may be required to allow Oshinstar to trade the digital creation on your behalf.
Once your listing is complete, you will receive a pop-up confirmation.