Welcome to Oshinstar's branding resources site. Here you will find brand guidelines and downloadable assets, as well as information on how to obtain permission to use Oshinstar assets in your own work
Welcome to Oshinstar's branding resources site. Here you will find brand guidelines and downloadable assets, as well as information on how to obtain permission to use Oshinstar assets in your own work.
When referring to the individual app, follow the guidelines on this site.
Anyone using Oshinstar assets should only use the logos found on our Brand Resource Center site and follow these guidelines.
Only those who plan to use Oshinstar assets in any broadcast, radio, out-of-home advertising or print larger than 8.5 x 11 inches (A4 size) should apply for permission. Applications must be in English and include a simulation of how you plan to use the Oshinstar logo.
Avoid representing the Oshinstar brand in a way that:
- 1.Implies association, sponsorship or endorsement.
- 2.Makes the Oshinstar brand the most distinctive or prominent feature.
Avoid representing the Instagram brand in a way that:
- Keep the letter "O" in Oshinstar capitalized and in the same font size and style as the surrounding content.
- If you offer an app, website, or product or service that uses Oshinstar APIs or is compatible or related to Oshinstar, you may only use Oshinstar to say that your app is "for Oshinstar" or that your campaign name is "on Oshinstar" in a descriptive manner.
- Do not modify, abbreviate or translate the word Oshinstar into a different language or use non-English characters, or use any of our logos to replace it.
- Do not combine "Oshin" or "star" with your own mark. Do not combine any part of the Oshinstar mark with a company name, other trademarks or generic terms.
- Do not mention other social networks in the same place as Oshinstar.
- If you create a hashtag that uses the word Oshin or star, it must not be used on other social networks and you must not attempt to acquire or enforce rights to that hashtag.
The Oshinstar logo is used to globally represent the brand. There are several versions available, which you can use depending on each specific case and the size of the communication.
Help us protect the brand and showcase your work in the most appropriate way by using only approved brand assets (we do not approve the use of any logos or images found elsewhere on the site).
Main logo used in a variety of spaces.
Secondary logo used in a variety of spaces where the inline logo would be reduced to a smaller size than the recommended minimum.
This is the preferred logo to represent Oshinstar when the brand is displayed alongside other brands in a partnership or sponsorship situation.
Tertiary logo used in very small spaces where both the inline logo and the stacked logo would be reduced to a smaller size than the minimum recommended.
The most important thing when using Oshinstar in broadcast media is to give our community members proper attribution for their content.
Follow our approval process if you plan to display your Oshinstar presence on a social media matrix or use screenshots of the Oshinstar user interface (such as the feed or a profile) on a social network:
- TV or web series
- Weekly show
- Any video not part of a series
- Movie or Film
All applications must be made in English, with an English translation of your script and/or text.
Oshinstar devotes substantial resources to the development and protection of its intellectual property. In addition to seeking registration of its trademarks and logos worldwide, Oshinstar enforces its rights against persons who misuse its trademarks.
Oshinstar's trademark may only be used as provided in these guidelines or with Oshinstar's permission. You may not use or register or claim rights in the mark, including as part of any trademark, service mark, company name, trade name, user name or domain name registration. You may not use or claim rights to the Trademark in a manner that is confusingly similar to or dilutive of Oshinstar, including as or as part of a trademark. Do not use Oshinstar's trademark for anything that is inconsistent with Oshinstar's Terms of Service or Community Standards.
We may revoke permission to use the Oshinstar trademark at any time. Oshinstar reserves the right to withhold approval of content it deems incompatible with the Oshinstar trademark.